Structured Sober Living
for Adult Men in Worcester, MA
Who We Are
Silver Hill Sober Living is a structured environment founded and based on the spiritual 12 Step principles.
Conveniently located in Worcester, MA, this country setting is just 45 minutes from Boston. Minutes from most major highways, our location connects our guests to Metro West, Rhode Island, upstate NY and Connecticut.
- Minutes away from 50+ meetings of AA, NA and other self help groups.
- Churches of all denominations and Synagogues nearby
- Volunteering opportunities in local houses of worship, homeless shelters and food banks
Guests of Silver Hill Worcester are required to:
- Attend 4 meetings of AA or NA per week
- Attend mandatory Monday night house meeting
- Comply with random Alcohol and Drug testing
- Be employed, find employment, and/or volunteer at an organization of choice
- Complete assigned house chores
- Be a positive and helpful member of the house community
Meet Our FOUNDER
Jim Waldron, a person in long term recovery, Recovery Coach and former staff instructor at The Plymouth House 12 + 12 treatment facility in Plymouth NH. Jim focuses on continued sobriety by working closely with and encouraging every Silver Hill guest individually and in groups. He works closely with the families of his guests, building trust and keeping them updated on their loved one’s progress as needed. Jim’s goal is to help guests through early stages of recovery from Alcohol and Drug addiction disorder and build a strong spiritually based foundation in a warm and safe environment. Jim also facilitates the role as a sponsor to new guests.